Mental Health in Singapore
Just like physical health, we must also pay attention to mental health. How we feel about our mental health and wellbeing can be influenced by a variety of external factors. We all have ups and downs, times when we feel great and times when we feel like we are struggling. This is normal.
When we go through tough times it can be hard to identify if it is a ‘rough patch’ or has evolved into something more. This is where doctors who have experience in mental health can help.
Our Doctors and your Mental Health
If you believe you or a loved one is experiencing one or all of the following, you are advised to seek medical support:
- a noticeable change in usual behaviour
- feeling down for some time and not seeming to be getting any better
- lack of energy and motivation to do everyday things
- withdrawal from friends and activities
- emotional outbursts
- significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping
- increased use of alcohol or other drugs
- major changes in eating habits
Get help today
Osler Health has experience in helping patients suffering with anxiety, depression, stress, panic attacks, insomnia, eating disorders, and more.
If you are looking for a doctor who is experienced in caring for those with mental health issues, please do not hesitate.
We have developed the following Mental Health Factsheet to help you, with a summary of who our doctors are and where they are based.