Employment Medical Pass Details
Employment Pass Medical Check-up
For those being employed in Singapore, it is imperative that you go through a medical check-up to ensure your employment pass.
Here at Osler Health, our clinics provide medical check-ups for employment, insurance, applications for tertiary education, immigration or to meet statutory requirements. These are mandatory requirements in Singapore, as the policies from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) dictates.
Types of Employment Pass Medicals
- Employment Pass assessments
- Periodic work assessments
Entry Into Tertiary / Educational Institutions
- Entry into Polytechnics
- Entry into University in SG or Overseas study (US, UK, Japan, New Zealand, Germany)
- All Insurance medicals
- Domestic helper check-ups
- Long Term Visit Pass / Student Pass
- Permanent Residency Applications
- Work Permit / Employment Pass / SPass Applications
- Driving Licence Certification
What does the Employment Pass Medical Check-Up entail?
Although the different check-ups may be for different purposes, there are some basics that will be uniform across the selection of medical check-ups.
We will conduct a physical check-up, with a colour vision test being administered for specific employment purposes. This will be followed by an X-Ray. Finally, patients will give blood. The blood samples are used to check for HIV.
Following these checks, you will need to complete any of the necessary tests that may fall under the check-up you require.