Osler Health can assist if you are looking for a COVID-19 Pre-Departure Test (PDT) Certificate for international travel and immigration.
To travel to many destinations, you now need a Fit-to-Fly certificate to certify that you are not infected with COVID-19. Depending on the country of your destination, you will need to take a test using qualified technology within a specific and fairly short period before you fly. Please check the latest government guidelines for updates on the country you are visiting in order to determine the type of testing required and also how soon before departure the test has to be undertaken.
All outbound travellers taking their PDTs in Singapore are required to take the test from a Ministry of Health (MOH) approved testing centre and will need to digitally authenticate and endorse (notarise) the digital test certificate via www.notarise.gov.sg before travel. At Osler Health, this notarisation process has been incorporated in all the digital Fit-to-Fly health certificates that we issue.
We can provide:
- COVID-19 Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Swab Test – this swab test is internationally recognised as the gold standard screening test to check for the presence of the virus*
- COVID-19 Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Saliva Test – this saliva test is delivered through ‘spit and go’ technology making it less invasive than a nasal swab. As a PCR Test, it is also recognised as the gold standard to check for the presence of the virus*
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) – this is a swab test and is only suitable for travel to some countries*
- COVID-19 Abbot Antibody test – this is a blood test to determine if you have had the COVID-19 virus*
- Digital Fit-to-Fly Certificate
- Notarisation with verifiable QR code – for PCR test only. This ensures that the result and certificate is issued and authenticated by a MOH approved clinic / test laboratory and has not been tampered with.
* Tests done will be stipulated by the entry requirements of the destination country