Overseas COVID-19 Verification
If you received your COVID-19 vaccination abroad, you will need to get your vaccination verified for use in Singapore. This is important as proof of immunisation which will enable you to dine at restaurants and cafes, attend fitness classes and events, and fully access life in Singapore.
The Singapore government requires incoming persons to verify their vaccination within 14 days of completing their Stay-Home-Notice. Osler Health International is approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to help you with this process.
What is the process?
- Make an appointment for Overseas Vaccination Verification at one of the Osler Health International clinics (Raffles Hotel Arcade or Star Vista).
- Bring documentary proof of your overseas vaccination to your appointment with the Doctor (digital or hard copy).
- Serology (blood) testing will be performed to verify your vaccination status. The blood test sample will be sent to an MOH approved laboratory. The results are usually available within one working day.
- Once your immunity status is confirmed (by which your serology test is positive), we will update your overseas vaccination records to the National Immunisation Registry (NIR) within one working day.
- Your vaccination status will then be reflected on the HealthHub portal as soon as your details are captured on the NIR.
- The TraceTogether phone app or token will also reflect your vaccination status. At present, MOH says that this step will be available by the end of August. You are now good to go and enjoy Singapore!