Overseas COVID-19 Vaccination Verification
If you received your COVID-19 vaccinations abroad, you will need to get your vaccinations recognised by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to enable you to dine at restaurants and cafes, attend fitness classes and events, and fully access life in Singapore.
All individuals who are vaccinated overseas and have their documents verified by the Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) upon entry into Singapore will have their vaccination status displayed only on TraceTogether (TT) app for 30 days. In order to enjoy vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS) beyond 30 days, you can undergo a verification process.
Osler Health International is approved by MOH to help you with this verification process.
What is the process?
- Make an appointment for Overseas Vaccination Verification at one of the Osler Health International clinics (Raffles Hotel Arcade or Star Vista).
- Bring documentary proof of your overseas vaccination to your appointment with the Doctor (digital or hard copy).
- Digital verification or serology (blood) testing may be performed to verify your vaccination status. The verification method depends on where you have received your vaccinations and the format of your vaccination certificate. If you have a digitally verifiable QR code, we can verify your information immediately. If not, then a serology test will be performed and your blood sample will be sent to a MOH approved laboratory. The results are usually available within one working day.
- Once your immunity status is confirmed, we will update your overseas vaccination records to the National Immunisation Registry (NIR) within one working day.
- Your vaccination status will then be reflected on the HealthHub portal as soon as your details are captured on the NIR.
- The TraceTogether phone app or token will also reflect your vaccination status. You are now good to go and enjoy Singapore!