A children’s Health Clinic in Singapore you can trust
Your children’s ongoing good health is paramount. We have trained family doctors who have been caring for children for many years – all the way from newborns to teenagers. Each developmental stage requires both knowledge and kindness. We know that a successful children’s health clinic is one where children of all ages feel welcomed and find they can connect to their doctor. This is why we ensure the whole Osler team – from Reception to the doctors – are kind and welcoming.
We provide a full range of services pertaining to children’s health at Osler Health Singapore’s clinic, including:
- Baby and child growth and developmental assessments – from newborns to teen years
- Vaccinations – routine childhood immunizations in keeping with your own country’s schedule, as well as immunizations recommended for living in Singapore and travel vaccinations
- Newborns and breastfeeding issues
- We see babies and children for the diagnosis and treatment of common childhood ailments and conditions
- Teen health assessments – an assessment of growth, development and issues specific to adolescents, including vaccination review and mental health review
- School Medicals and College / Pre-University Medicals
- Travel consultations for school trips etc
Why trust Osler Health?
Our doctors are here to stay. This way, you can ensure that your children will grow alongside their doctors, with the necessary knowledge and expertise to ensure their health. We pride ourselves on our personal service where parents can trust the advice the private doctors provide when it comes to the children. Having practised in Singapore for many years, we also have a network of reliable specialists and practitioners that we know and trust.