Children's Health Clinic in Singapore
A children’s health clinic in Singapore you can trust
As the foundation of all growth and development, ensuring your child’s ongoing good health is paramount. Each developmental stage requires both specialised knowledge in pediatric and adolescent medicine as well as kindness. At Osler Health, we have trained private doctors who are experienced in caring for children of all ages – all the way from newborns to teenagers. However, we understand that a successful children’s health clinic in Singapore requires more than just an expert team of doctors. It is one where children feel welcomed and find themselves able to connect with their doctor. This is why we ensure the whole Osler team – from the reception team to the children’s doctors – are kind and welcoming.
Doctors welcoming children
At Osler Health clinic, we provide a full range of services pertaining to children’s health, including:
- Baby and child growth and developmental assessments – from newborns to teen years
- Vaccinations – routine childhood immunisations to keep in line with your home country’s schedule, compulsory vaccinations recommended for those living in Singapore as well as travel vaccinations
- Newborns and breastfeeding issues
- Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood ailments and conditions
- Teen health assessments – an assessment of growth, development and issues specific to adolescents, including vaccination review and mental health review
- School medicals and college/pre-university medicals
- Travel consultations for school trips etc
Why trust Osler Health?
Our doctors are here to stay. This way, you can ensure that your child will grow alongside their doctor, equipped with the necessary knowledge and expertise to ensure their health. We pride ourselves on our personal service, providing parents with the reassurance and professional advice they need when it comes to their children. Having practised in Singapore for many years, our team of private doctors also has a network of reliable specialists and practitioners that we know and trust.
Children's health factsheets
Visit us today
Let our doctors help you safeguard your child’s health. Come and visit an Osler Health clinic near you to see a difference.